Is there a Latino-owned small business whose services you appreciate but who has recently experienced hardship, or a self-employed individual in your community who has gone out of their way to help those in need?
To help you support and show some love for your favorite Latino-owned businesses during Hispanic Heritage Month, TurboTax is launching #Unidos4LatinoBiz Sweepstakes. From September 21st through October 18, we invite you to nominate your favorite local Latino self-employed and small businesses and give them a shoutout on social media for making a difference in your community, especially during these challenging times. If chosen, your nominee will receive a $5,000 prize to help support their ongoing business efforts, and you will win $500 as well!
PARTICIPATING IS EASY!
- Choose your favorite business(es) or nominee(s)
- Pick a Latino-owned small business that you think deserves to be recognized. Note that you’re able to submit an unlimited amount of entries, so please feel free to show some love for any and all of your favorite businesses!
- Share on Twitter and Instagram
- To enter the sweepstakes, ensure that your social channels are public and share a few words about your favorite Latino-owned small business on Twitter and/or Instagram. In your post, you must tag @turbotax and use the hashtags #Unidos4LatinosBiz and #sweepstakes in order to be considered as a submission.
- Keep an eye out for the winner
- One pair of winners will be chosen randomly each week during Hispanic Heritage Month (September 21st – October 18th) and will be notified via direct message on the social media platform (either Instagram or Twitter) that was used to submit the nomination.
For additional details on the sweepstakes, head over to https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/hispanic-heritage-month-unidos4latinosbiz-turbotax-contest/. Thank you for helping us celebrate and honor those individuals and businesses that embody the values of the Latino community!
Time to give back! Are you ready?