You can get started today and file early to be first in line for your maximum tax refund. Last year, the average federal tax refund was almost $3,000. We know how important that money is to you – whether you need to pay off holiday bills or pay your rent.
It’s why we’re encouraging people to file as soon as they can.
Here are 4 great reasons to e-file online with TurboTax:
1. Early Bird Gets the Tax Refund
- TurboTax will hold and securely submit your tax return to the IRS when they begin processing returns on a first-in, first-out basis. That means filing as early as possible puts you first in line for your tax refund.
2. E-file with Direct Deposit, Fastest Way to Get Your Tax Refund
- E-file with direct deposit is the fastest way to get your tax refund. The IRS doesn’t anticipate any associated tax refund delays once processing by them begins on January 31. The IRS expects to issue 9 out of 10 tax refunds in 21 days or less as in previous years.
3. TurboTax Online is Accurate and Easy to Use
- TurboTax is up to date with all recent tax law changes. By answering a few simple questions about your life, you can quickly prepare your tax return and get your maximum tax refund. TurboTax searches 350 tax deductions and makes sure your taxes are done right.
4. Get Expert Answers to Your Tax Questions
- If you have tax questions you can get your answer from our community or talk to our credentialed tax experts who are all CPAs, and Enrolled Agents, one-on-one via chat or phone.
There’s no need to wait to file your taxes. You can get a jump-start on your tax refund on January 2, 2014.