Today the IRS kicked off the opening of the 2015 tax season and will now begin accepting e-filed tax returns.
You may have already filed your taxes and your tax return is in line ready to be processed when the IRS opens today. If you haven’t filed your taxes yet, you can go online now and easily and accurately file your taxes with TurboTax to get the biggest tax refund you deserve.
7 Ways TurboTax Helps You Get Your Biggest Tax Refund
- Go online and file with TurboTax and save – 60 million taxpayers have relatively simple tax returns (1040 EZ/1040A) and are paying too much to get their taxes prepared at a tax store. If you have a relatively simple tax return, right now you can go online and easily and accurately prepare your taxes while saving money versus going to a tax store.
- New mobile app allows you to file your taxes on any device – You can file your taxes easily and conveniently when and where you want. TurboTax new mobile app allows you to seamlessly move across devices so you can start your taxes on your mobile phone or tablet and finish online on your computer.
- Automatically import your W-2 – Don’t have your W-2 yet? Don’t worry, TurboTax Form Finder allows you to easily import your W-2 from over 1 million companies so you can get closer to your tax refund sooner.
- Easier to file your taxes – If you are new customer you will be asked simple questions related to your tax situation so that you get every dollar you deserve. If you are a returning customer and you transfer your previous tax information into this year’s tax return, you may find your tax return is almost done after transferring your tax information.
- More money beyond your tax refund: Like last tax season, TurboTax is the only tax preparation service working with Amazon.com to give you extra money on top of your federal tax refund when you use your tax refund to buy Amazon.com e-gift cards. You can choose to use part of your federal tax refund, from $100 on up, to purchase Amazon.com e-gift cards and TurboTax will add an extra 5% or 10% on top of it, depending on the product you’re using. This exclusive bonus is just another way TurboTax helps you make your hard-earned dollars go even further.
- Double checks tax deductions and credits – To make sure you get every dollar you deserve, TurboTax automatically double-checks your tax return as you go, searching for every tax deduction and credit you’re eligible for.
- Get your questions answered by credentialed tax experts – When you file your taxes with TurboTax online or on your mobile device, you are never alone. You can get your questions answered by credentialed tax experts, who are CPAs and enrolled agents available via phone or chat.
About 75% of taxpayers received a tax refund last tax season and the average tax refund was close to $2,800 last year so there’s no reason to wait to file. According to the IRS, 9 out of 10 taxpayers will be issued their tax refunds within 21 days after acceptance of their e-filed tax return.