What could be better than paying $0 to do your taxes? Absolutely nothing! Now you can file your taxes for absolutely zero dollars with TurboTax® Absolute Zero®, the nation’s first no-strings-attached, totally free tax preparation and filing offer. For the fourth year in a row, TurboTax Absolute Zero gives over 60 million hard-working taxpayers filing a 1040A or 1040EZ the ability to file their federal and state taxes for absolutely nothing, continuing TurboTax commitment to make DIY tax preparation accessible to everyone for absolutely no cost guaranteed with the *highest rated free tax software.
With TurboTax® Absolute Zero®, you can easily and accurately file your federal 1040A or 1040EZ returns, as well as state returns, with the TurboTax Free Edition and pay nothing – $0 federal, $0 state, $0 to file. TurboTax also does not charge to file forms to comply with the health care law and the Earned Income Tax Credit.
TurboTax® Absolute Zero® with TurboTax Free Edition now includes the following for free:
- Prior Year Import: Free prior year import of last year’s tax return if you’re a new TurboTax customer that filed with another provider in 2017, eliminating data entry and giving an effortless, worry-free jump-start on your taxes.
- Analysis and Advice: Get expert tips to help you get a bigger tax refund next year.
*TurboTax® Absolute Zero® with TurboTax Free Edition has more 5 stars on average than other free tax software packages.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say about TurboTax Free Edition:
- “Thank you for the quick, easy and free service! A competing company was going to charge me almost 100$ to do the same! Thank you, TurboTax.” – Dminus
- “I quite liked using turbo tax: I have used turbo tax for five years, and I quite like the speed and ease with which I may file for free.” – Justin Pool
- “I came back to TurboTax this year because they truly meant what they said that you can file for absolutely free! I filed both my federal and state at no cost. There was no additional bank charge either for direct deposit. As long as TurboTax can keep their promise I will continue to file every year! Filing simply doesn’t get any easier than this!” – Yolanda Navarrete
*Based on available data as of 11/1/17