TurboChat Addresses Your Pressing Tax Questions

Tax Tips

Last week we kicked of TurboChat, a live streaming video chat session we’ll be hosting on our TurboTax Facebook Page bi-weekly this tax season with CPA and VP of TurboTax, Bob Meighan. We’ve seen a ton of great questions, notably tons of good ones regarding the Homebuyer Credit and Child Tax Credit, and we want to provide you with even more information when you need it this season. Our Fans told us it was important to have live chats at different times throughout the tax season, including some evening times. So, we want to give Bob plenty of questions to answer Feb. 4, from 3-3:30 PST/6-6:30 EST.

So how do you get involved? It’s easy.

Visit our Facebook Page and click the TurboChat tab. You can visit anytime between now and Feb. 4 to enter your question, or come back to join us live Feb. 4. Bob will answer questions in a video format, streaming live.

Once you’re on the TurboChat tab, type a tax question in the “update your status about this event” box and post. Bob will address it Feb. 4!

Want more help this tax season? Don’t fret, you’ve got options.

  • @TeamTurboTax: Follow us on Twitter to get tax and tech help live from our team.
  • Live Community: All tax season, search tons of questions and answers by your fellow TurboTax users, superusers and tax experts. You can enter your own questions too and get answers fast.
  • TurboTax Support: Get free answers to the most-asked questions about our products and tax time. Live chat with support.
  • Get TurboTax tools and tricks: Anything from TaxCaster so you can estimate your refund, to tons of great in-depth articles about the tax topics folks want to know the most about.

Our next TurboChat will take place Feb. 11. Mark your calendars!

Comments (6) Leave your comment

    1. Hi Don,
      If you mean Medicare Part B supplemental insurance, yes those premiums you pay for Medicare Part B may be deductible as a medical expense.
      Thank you,
      Lisa Greene-Lewis

  1. Does Turbotax have an easy method that allows two married filing separate returns to be combined into a joint return? I need to do this for comparison purposes – we live in Ohio with costly state tax.

Leave a Reply