Your Quick & Easy Guide to 1095 Health Insurance Forms [Infographic]

Health Care, Tax Tips

You may expect a form in your mailbox this year called 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C. These forms will let you know your health insurance status or offer of coverage, which the Affordable Care Act requires most Americans to report on their tax returns. The type of coverage you have determines which form you might receive, but not to worry: keep reading to get a simple breakdown of of each form. You may not need to do anything differently than last year!



Comments (1) Leave your comment

  1. I filed on January 23rd I was given a date for Feb 9th & I have yet received my refund on my account I did direct deposit what’s happening with my money

Leave a Reply