Comments (5) Leave your comment

  1. If we have a pre-nup. For this years taxes do we need to change pre nup if we want to file together.

  2. If my husband is under 65 and works and we file jointly I’m 67 don’t work but draw social securtity does he have to file my ss benefits

    • Ruby,
      On a joint tax return, you will report his wages and your social security ( up to 85% depending on total income). If you file separately, you will have to report 85% of your social security as income.

      Mary Ellen

Leave your comment* = required field