TurboTax and Sprintax Now Make Filing Easier for Non-Resident Taxpayers
Just in time for the April 15th tax deadline, TurboTax is excited to announce a partnership with Sprintax.com to offer an easy and accurate online solution to help non-resident taxpayers prepare their own taxes. Sprintax.com, subsidiary of Taxback.com, is an online non-resident tax filing solution for international students.
TurboTax continues to help millions of Americans accurately file their taxes from the convenience of their home computer saving them time and money.
Now the partnership with Sprintax.com gives non-resident TurboTax customers the same easy and accurate way to file 1040NR and 1040NREZ tax returns with plenty of help along the way.
The software will:
- Ask simple questions about you
- Check for every tax deduction and credit you’re eligible for
- Easily and accurately prepare your non-resident federal tax return
- Review your state tax filing obligation and prepare your state tax return
If you have a question you can also chat with tax professionals to get your question answered.
Who exactly is this Sprintax.com service for?
- International students or scholars in the US
- International teachers and researchers
- Educational visitors on F, H, J, L, M and Q visas
- Dependents of such international educational visitors
- If you don’t have a social security number, but need a tax number ITIN or EIN
Forms available include:
- Federal tax returns 1040NR and 1040NREZ
- State tax returns
- Form 8843
- ITIN & EIN applications
The non-resident services of Taxback.com cater to:
- Non-resident landlords
- Overseas owners of US equities or royalty recipients
- Foreign artists, entertainers, or athletes in the US
Whether you’re an international student working in the US or a non-resident landlord, if you are racing for the tax deadline, TurboTax partnership with Sprintax.com will help you beat the tax deadline and get your maximum tax refund.