File Now with TurboTax to Get Your Biggest Tax Refund
Today is the official IRS opening day, kicking off the 2014 tax season and the IRS will now begin accepting e-filed tax returns.
Some of you may have already filed your taxes and your tax return is in line ready to be processed when the IRS opens today. If you haven’t filed your taxes yet, you can go online now and easily and accurately file your taxes with TurboTax to get the biggest tax refund you deserve.
How TurboTax Helps You Get Your Biggest Tax Refund
- Go online and file with TurboTax online – for our best free – 60 million taxpayers have relatively simple tax returns and are paying hundreds of dollars to prepare their tax return at a tax store. If you have a relatively simple tax (1040EZ) return, you can accurately file your taxes in minutes for free and save $100 versus going to a tax store.
- 50% off state return pricing – For a limited time, when you file with TurboTax Federal Free Edition you will receive 50% off state return pricing.
- Stretch your tax refund even further – You can receive an additional 5 to 10% bonus on top of your federal tax refund with the exclusive TurboTax Refund Bonus offer.
- Double checks tax deductions and credits – To make sure you get every dollar you deserve, TurboTax automatically double-checks your tax return as you go, searching for every tax deduction and credit you’re eligible for.
- Free expert answers – When you file your taxes with TurboTax online or on your mobile device, you can get your questions answered for free by credentialed tax experts, who are CPAs and enrolled agents available via phone for free.
- New streamlined experience – TurboTax online has a new streamlined experience that allows you to file your taxes in a few easy steps. Features include automatic import of your W-2, year-over-year transfer of data so you don’t have to re-enter information, and refund explanation which explains why your tax refund increased or decreased.
- File on the go for Free – If you have a simple tax return (1040EZ/A), you can prepare and e-file your federal taxes on the go directly from your mobile device for free in as few as 10 minutes. New this year, you can file with SnapTax entirely in Spanish or switch between English and Spanish.
About 75% of taxpayers received a tax refund last season and the average tax refund was close to $2,700 last year so there’s no reason to wait to file. According to the IRS, 9 out of 10 taxpayers will be issued their tax refunds in 21 days or less after acceptance of their tax return.