TurboTax Delivers More Personalized Experience for Loyal Returning Customers
Today Intuit TurboTax launched a totally redesigned online experience for it’s loyal returning customers. Now millions of returning TurboTax customers will get a new personalized, streamlined experience that adapts to their unique tax situation based on their own tax data.
The experience for returning users also includes a new intuitive user interface that provides guidance, support, and answers needed every step of the way so customers are confident their taxes are done right.
Highlights of the exciting new redesign include:
Personalized Experience Helps You Prepare Taxes Faster and Easier Than Ever
- If you’re a returning customer TurboTax automatically transfers your personal information and prior year tax return data, including W-2 income information from employers and then adapts the program to your specific tax situation eliminating screens and questions not relevant to you.
- With everything TurboTax knows about you, you are often already a third way done with your taxes before you even start entering this year’s information. The new personalization will allow you to simply review your personal and employer information, answer some relevant questions, and then you’ll be done.
New Refund Explanations Help You Understand Why Your Tax Refund Changed
- TurboTax now highlights changes to your tax refund, providing personalized, easy-to-understand explanations so you can see exactly why your tax refund increased or decreased.
- To help make sure customers don’t leave a single dollar on the table, TurboTax continues to automatically double check your tax return as you go, searching for every tax deduction and credit your entitled to.
Quick, Easy Access to Answers
- All of your questions are important, so TurboTax provides direct access to answers from experts from every screen so you never feel alone.
- TurboTax AnswerXchange delivers answers specific to your individual tax situation from a community of TurboTax experts and people who’ve been in your situation before.
- Credentialed tax experts, all certified public accountants, enrolled agents, and product experts are available by phone for free to all TurboTax online and mobile customers.
New Customized Home Base, MyTurboTax Offers Simple Home Base for Important Tax Task and Information
- MyTurboTax summarizes last year’s tax return and provides a timeline of your entire TurboTax history.
- Once you file, you can also easily access previous tax returns and check the status of your tax refund.
- Find out how the Affordable Care Act affects you with access to your own personal Affordable Care Guide.
More Money In Your Pocket
- In addition to helping you get your biggest possible tax refund, exclusively with the TurboTax Refund Bonus program, you can get an extra 5% to 10% on top of your federal tax refund if you use part of your federal tax refund to purchase an Amazon.Com* Gift Card.
TurboTax is open and ready to help you get your biggest possible tax refund and these new personalized features will help you prepare and file your taxes faster and easier than ever.
* Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for federal refunds only. Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $10,000 per customer). Offer available only for TurboTax Online or CD/download versions sold and shipped, or downloaded directly from Intuit or Amazon.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) sold by Intuit, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.