Have you filed your taxes yet? Well if you haven’t, you aren’t alone! Here are some tips to help you make the dreaded April 15th tax deadline:
- File Online – With no more time to waste, online tax preparation and e-filing are the ways to go instead of waiting for an appointment at the tax store.
- E-file with Direct Deposit for a Faster Refund - E-file with direct deposit is the fastest way taxpayers can get their refunds.
- Find Last-Minute Deductions – Some few tax-saving moves to remember are making an IRA Contribution and deducting your charitable contributions.
- Get Free Expert Answers – TurboTax has certified CPAs, EAs, and Tax Attorneys available to answer taxpayers’ last minute tax questions for free.
- Extend the Deadline – Taxpayers that aren’t going to make the deadline need to file a tax extension, free with TurboTax. And remember: An extension to file isn’t an extension to pay. Taxes owed are still due April 15.
In honor of all you tax procrastinators out there, here is the TurboTax annual list of the Top 10 Tax Procrastinating Cities.
[tt_share_code url=”images.blog.turbotax.intuit.com/swf/TurboTax-Procrastinating-Cities.png” width=”580″ height=”2287″ title=”TurboTax-Procrastinating-Cities” alt=”TurboTax-Procrastinating-Cities”]