Free Tax Tip Webinar to Help File Your Taxes by October 15th
It’s only a few days left before the 2011 extended tax deadline. Are you trying to figure out how you’re going to file by October 15th with your busy work schedule and tight funds? Don’t worry we can help you! Tune in to our free tax tip Webinar on Wednesday, October 10th from 1 – 1:30 pm PST to get free tax tips and learn an easy, convenient, and inexpensive way to accurately file your taxes from one of our CPAs, Lisa Greene-Lewis.
Our Webinar will cover:
- Forms needed to get started and how to get organized
- Getting started with TurboTax
- Entering your information and filing your tax return
- How to get more help if needed
We will also have a Q & A session available and questions will be answered after the presentation.
There’s no reason for you to miss out on your tax refund or pay high prices to get your taxes prepared. Here are the directions to join the Webinar and learn how easy it is to file your own taxes:
- In order to view the presentation, please ensure you have Flash installed on your system. Please copy and paste this link https://join.me/529-687-178 to your browser’s address bar or you can go to the join.me site and enter 529-687-178 in the “Join someone’s screen” field.
- To enable sound, locate the phone icon (green circle with a phone at the top of the screen) and click on the button once. Dial the conference number and you’ll be asked to enter the conference id and then the # symbol. The conference number is toll free.
During the presentation, all participants will be muted, so please submit your question via chat. You can submit your question by clicking the icon next to the phone icon at the top of your screen. Questions will be answered after the presentation.